Connecting your Mailchimp account to Vinebase is easy! This will allow you to add new subscribers from Vinebase to your Mailchimp mailing list.
To get started you'll need the following information:
- An active Vinebase account & your username and password
- A Zapier account, available at https://zapier.com/
Once you have that information, it's time to get started! Once you have this info, setup should take 2-10 minutes depending on your comfort level with new applications.
Connecting Vinebase to Your Email List Provider
Part I: Connecting To Vinebase
1. Accept the Invite to Set Up a Zap
To get started, you'll need to accept an invite to use Vinebase on Zapier. The first step is simple, just click the link below
2. Set up a New "Zap"
3. Select Vinebase from the List
4. Connect your Vinebase account and add your credentials
5. Select your winery from the list, click continue
6. Choose "Subscribed to Newsletter", click continue
7. Test Your Trigger
8. Success! Time to set up the second part!!
Part II: Connecting To Mailchimp
We're using Mailchimp in this example. However, you can follow the same pattern for many other email applications.
9. Select Mailchimp from the list of applications
10. Connect Your Mailchimp Account
11. Select "Add/Update Subscriber"
12. Add Email, First name, Last name fields into dropdowns
13. Test and Connect the Zap
Once you've mapped your fields, select "test and continue". This should result in success. You're pretty much done, just one more quick step to make sure it's on
14. Name the Zap and Make Sure It's On
That's it! Any emails that are collected from your Vinebase site should now be sent automatically to your Mailchimp list.
If you didn't see the success message or had trouble with any part of this tutorial, feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions.