Set Up States You Can Ship To
Learn how to enable shipping to states you hold a DTC license for. If you use a 3rd party shipping service, please follow the steps here. At the moment, we can connect Vinebase directly to Vinoshipper.
1. Go to your Portal
2. Click on "Settings"
3. Click on "States"
4. Find the state you want to add and click on "Edit"
5. Select the type of license setup you have for this state
- I have my own DTC license for this state: recommended for states where you have your own licenses
- I use a 3rd party to ship to this state: recommended for states where you do not have your own licenses
- I use Vinoshipper licenses for this state: recommended for states where you do not have your own license and use Vinoshipper
6. Decide if you want Vinebase to collect tax or not
Collect tax if you or the 3rd party you work with would like to collect and pay applicable sales and use taxes on orders in this state
Note: there are a few states where Vinebase is required to remit sales tax on your behalf. For these states, you will not have an option here.
7. Select the shipping rate you would like for this state
8. Click on Submit