Fulfill a Vinebase Order
Congratulations on your order!
Follow these steps below to fulfill the order and ensure the best possible customer experience. Orders placed with your winery should be fulfilled within 1-2 business days.
How to fulfill a Vinebase order?
1. Log into your Vinebase Account:
2. Navigate to the “Order” button on the Left Hand Side:
3. Click “View” next to the order you wish to fulfill
The portal will show you the shipping information for the customer, bottles in the order, and the payment breakdown.
4. Enter the tracking number and hit ship!
If you don't have the tracking number at this time, you can come back to this portal to enter the tracking number into the portal and select the shipper you used. We will send you daily email reminders for any open orders that have not been marked with a tracking number.
What are my shipping options?
- Buying a Label on Vinebase Through the Shipping Carrier Partnership
- Shipping to FedEx Access Points for Wineries
- Use Weather Holds
- Local Pick Up
- Using Vinebase with a 3rd Party Shipper
- You will still need to add tracking details from the 3rd party shipping service to the Vinebase order retroactively.
- Vinebase guarantees failed deliveries
5. The customer will receive an email and text message saying you have shipped the order
They will also receive tracking updates every step of the way to ensure the wine gets to them successfully!
Add a personal touch with personalized thank you emails. These emails will be sent to the customer once the order was placed, about 30 minutes after the order confirmation.