Edit wine club member information
If at any time you need to edit wine club membership details for a specific member, such as reassigning members to different tiers or editing member information, you're in the right place! Follow the steps below to edit any field within the Member details page.
1) Log into your winery portal and select "Wine club"
2) Click into the "Members" tab at the top of the page
3) Use the search bar to find the specific member whose information you would like to edit
Wine club member tags are as follows:
"Active" members have all information input into their account and can accept wine club shipments.
"Needs info" members are missing one or more of the following and will be prompted via email to input the necessary information when a shipment is run for their tier.
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Credit card information
- Date of birth
"Paused" members have paused their wine club membership and will not receive any wine club shipment emails or announcements.
4) Click on "Edit"
5) Enter Member details: First name, last name, and phone number
6) Click on "Change" to update credit card information
7) Click on "Update card" once credit card information has been updated
8) Change Member tier settings by selecting the desired tier from the drop down menu
9) Pause a membership by toggling on or off the "Pause membership" option
By pausing, the member will no longer be eligible for their tier benefits and won't be notified about shipments.
The checkmark means that a membership has been paused.
10) Update shipping address
11) Update wine club member's Date of Birth