Create a wine club shipment
If you migrated your wine club from your old ecommerce provider, we recommend considering these pre-shipment steps to help your first wine club shipment be a success! Once you're ready to create a wine club shipment, simply follow the steps below!
1. Go to your winery portal
2. Click on Wine club
3. Click on Club Shipments
4. Click on Create Club Shipment
5. Create a Shipment Name
We recommend naming shipments something informative, such as "Gold Tier - August Shipment", or something fun, such as "Springtime Wine Time." Shipment names are completely up to you!
6. Associate the shipment to the correct Club Tier
7. Add a Planned Ship Date
This is not binding, but will give your members a timeline for when to expect their shipment!
8. Select how many of each wine you would like to include in the default shipment
Note: you will need to add as many wines as the tier settings dictated the minimum bottles per shipment would be.
9. If you do not add enough wines, you will receive the following error message
This error message says: There was one error with your shipment. Line items add up to 5 bottles, but your tier requires at least 6.
10. Click on Create Shipment
11. Click on Confirm if you're ready to notify your members that a shipment has been created
When you select "Confirm", you will automatically send out the “new shipment notification” email to all members on the tier associated to this shipment.
12. Once the shipment is created, you will be able to see all club orders related to this shipment on the shipment details page.
13. If you scroll down, you will be able to see members not participating in this shipment
The reasons why a member might not be participating in the shipment can include:
- The winery or the member has cancelled the shipment
- The winery has put the member's account on pause