Run shipment orders individually
If you would like to run wine club shipment orders individually for specific members, instead of in bulk, follow the below steps! This is great for when you're triaging missing information on a member-by-member basis and would like to run an order once you've received the needed information.
1. Go to your winery portal
2. Click on Wine club
3. Click on Club Shipments
4. Click on View shipment for the shipment you'd like to run orders for
5. In the wine club shipment information page, if you've previously run the shipment for open orders but still have unprocessed orders, you will see the following note.
Note: "This shipment has run, but not all orders were completed because they need your attention. Please view the details on the orders below, add the missing information, and run them individually."
This is a great time to individually triage missing information from individual members. The tag "needs more information" means that this customer is missing information that is needed to be able to run their shipment. See our supporting documentation on how we recommend doing this.
6. To update details and run an individual order, click on View details
7. The red note at the top will tell you what information this member is missing in order to run their order
8. Add or edit the missing information
9. If desired, add or delete products from the order.
10. If you need to delete the order, click on Delete this order
11. Once you have updated all of the necessary information, click on Run order
12. Click on Confirm to run the individual shipment
Immediately after running, the member will receive the Shipment Processed email notification.