How do I change my delivery for my Vinebase order?
We understand that life can be unpredictable, and when you’re dealing with a package that must be signed for, you can’t always guarantee you’ll be there. In these cases, you have several options at your disposal to alter your desired delivery. The first Option is switching your order to an Access Point:
- For those customers who can’t guarantee they will be at home at a certain time, we have the option for a FedEx access point
- An access point is often a Walgreens where the package can be delivered and held for up to 5 days so that you can go pick it up at your convenience
- You will still need to show an ID to retrieve the package
How do I change my delivery address?
- To change your delivery address, all you need to do is email [email protected] and we will update the information with the winery, as well as the shipper
Can I have an order delay shipment until I’m sure I will be around?
- Yes, all you need to do is email [email protected] with your desired ship date after you place your order, and we will communicate that to the winery
What if my order ships and I don’t think I’ll be there in time to get it?
- Shippers offer the ability to place your shipment on hold, switch it to an access point, or change delivery times
- To do this, just go into the tracking number link, log into your account (set one up if need be) and you can make that change
What do I do if I get a failed delivery?
- This happens to the best of us and isn’t a problem They will make 2 more attempts at delivery on subsequent days
- Vinebase will reach out to check-in, and if something needs to be changed please let us know
- If you do not believe you will be able to be there at all for the delivery, please email [email protected], let us know when you will be available, and we will work with the winery to accommodate!