Adding New Users
Please Note: Only existing owner and admin users have the ability to invite new individuals to be a part of a winery account.
What are the different roles a user can have?
Any winery account user can mix and match roles from the list below:
- Admin: access to everything, including adding new users
- Finance: access to Stripe integration, reporting, invoice dashboard and notified of invoices via email
- Editor: access to create, edit and delete wines, winery page, and other content
- Fulfillment: access to order dashboard and notified of new orders via email
How do I add new users to my winery account?
- Login to Vinebase and navigate to your winery portal (the briefcase icon with 'Portal' label in the upper right-hand corner)
- Click on the 'Settings' tab on the left sidebar and then the 'Users' tab in the navigation bar
- Upon landing at the 'Users' page, click on the 'Invite A User' button
- Input the individuals information into the form, assign them the appropriate roles, and finally click send
- Examine the updated Users page and edit account permissions as necessary